MaaT Pharma is an Oncology Microbiome clinical stage company developing biotherapeutics to treat high unmet medical needs. We are among the most advanced Microbiome companies with two programs in clinical development. Being disruptive, we drive clinical studies focusing on the microbiome to investigate causality in oncology to assess the impact of modulating the Microbiome on overall survival. We develop innovative drugs and use elaborated analytical tools, such as whole shotgun sequencing, that we combine with clinical data to evaluate our biotherapeutics.
We have a humanistic approach to our entrepreneurial adventure. Each recruitment is an opportunity for us to construct a rich and diverse ecosystem where the 40 people can thrive and influence. We are searching for passionate teammates eager to be part of our adventure.
We are seeking our Industrial development specialist to be part of our pharmaceutical development team. Industrial development integrates technical, regulatory, environmental, quality and economical responsibilities. Aim of the Industrial development specialist is to translate processes developped in R&D to cGMP compliant process, optimizing costs while meeting market requirements.
Industrial development specialist will overview the processes of production as well as an important innovation dimension, to design and optimize processes to produce better and cheaper.
- The industrial development specialist will meet the challenges of developing health products in small series then in large series in coordination with production and R&D activities.
- The industrial development specialist will be in charge of implementing new manufacturing processes from R&D (drugs & devices) to the CDMO, in coordination with the CDMO’s team and critical subcontractors he has sourced, at the different stages of the product development. Industrial development specialist will support scale-up and technical transfer of production processes to GMP Manufacturing.
- Industrial development specialist will assist with troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and identification of corrective actions to support Pharmaceutical Development or GMP Manufacturing equipment and process issues.
- The industrial development specialist analyzes the performances and proposes solutions to reduce costs, improve quality and ensures safety of the products and the teams.
Studies, diagnosis and analysis
- Carrying out technical studies on production processes
- Drafting of technical reports on the procedures to be followed in terms of security and environment in conjunction with technical experts
- Carrying out tests for the compliance of the process in place and the installation of new pilot equipment and/or implementation of new process
- Analysis of malfunctions and different stages of the manufacturing process to make processes more reliable
- Study of technological solutions to reduce industrial risks
Management of cross-functional optimization and industrial development projects / methods
- Coordination of feasibility studies to adapt the production tool to new requirements and standards
- Sourcing and maintenance of critical subcontractors (CDMO, analytical, logistics…)
- Search for cost optimization solutions
- Identification and proposal of areas for improvement, optimization and developments manufacturing processes and equipment and technical improvements for industrial development
- Implementation and animation of a continuous improvement processOrganization and animation of inter-service meetings
Control, monitoring and technical assistance
- Definition and daily monitoring of production activity indicators to optimize the pace of production
- Establishment of a feedback system
- Design and animation of training modules for new procedures at destination teams
Document management and technology watch
- Creation and / or updating of the documentary base
- Watch over trends and technological innovations in the sector
Required skills and background
Proven successful experience in implementing biotechnological processes. Previous experience in industries producing oral form with delayed release; experience in industrialization Know how to analyze and synthesize dataKnow how to interpret and use the results of industrial development testsKnow how to anticipate, identify and diagnose dysfunctions and / or anomalies and propose relevant solutionsUnderstand the constraints and expected biomedical functionalitiesAble to comply with rigor with procedures defined to secure the environmentindustrial developmentAble to translate test results, quantified or not, into instructions and procedures
Master or engineer degree in production and scientific specialization or experience in biology/biotechnology; knowledge in microbiota is a plus
Autonomous with a capacity to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team, managing multiple competing demands, prioritizing effectively and strong understanding of business drivers. Excellent interpersonal skills.
Fluent in English and in French