MaaT Pharma Announces Participation in Three
Upcoming Investor Conferences in September
Lyon, France, September 8th, 2022 – 6:00 pm CET – MaaT Pharma (EURONEXT: MAAT – the “Company”), a French clinical-stage biotech and a pioneer in the development of Microbiome Ecosystem TherapiesTM (MET) dedicated to improving survival outcomes for patients with cancer, today announced that Hervé Affagard, CEO and co-founder of MaaT Pharma, and Siân Crouzet, CFO of MaaT Pharma, will participate in three upcoming investor conferences.
Details for the events are as follow:
H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference (hybrid format)
- Format: virtual presentation & investor meetings
- Presentation date: Hervé Affagard will present the Company and provide a corporate update. The presentation will be available on-demand through the H.C. Wainwright conference portal, starting at 7:00 am EST/1:00 pm CET on Monday, September 12, 2022. A replay will be available on the investor page of Maat Pharma’s website: https://www.maatpharma.com/investors/
- Link: https://hcwevents.com/globalconference/#toggle-id-4
KBC Securities Life Sciences conference (virtual)
- Format: virtual investor meetings
- Date: Thursday, September 15 and Friday, September 16, 2022
5th edition of the “FORUM Lyon Pôle Bourse Valeurs Régionales” (on-site event)
- Format: investor meetings
- Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Location: Lyon, France
- Link: https://forum.lyonpolebourse.com/form.aspx
About MaaT Pharma
MaaT Pharma, a clinical stage biotechnology company, has established a complete approach to restoring patient-microbiome symbiosis in oncology. Committed to treating cancer and graft-versus-host disease (GvHD), a serious complication of allogeneic stem cell transplantation, MaaT Pharma has launched, in March 2022 in Europe, a Phase 3 clinical trial for patients with acute GvHD, following the achievement of its proof of concept in a Phase 2 trial. Its powerful discovery and analysis platform, gutPrint®, supports the development and expansion of its pipeline by determining novel disease targets, evaluating drug candidates, and identifying biomarkers for microbiome-related conditions. The company’s Microbiome Ecosystem Therapies are produced through a standardized cGMP manufacturing and quality control process to safely deliver the full diversity of the microbiome, in liquid and oral formulations. MaaT Pharma benefits from the commitment of world-leading scientists and established relationships with regulators to support the integration of the use of microbiome therapies in clinical practice.
MaaT Pharma is the first company developing microbiome-based therapies listed on Euronext Paris (ticker: MAAT).